Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Business Forum
The aim of the forum is to introduce the foreign companies with Latvia’s developments in mechanical engineering and to spur their international growth. We are inviting companies to explore the opportunities in the vibrant engineering sector of Latvia by either establishing a business or sourcing new suppliers from Latvia.
The programme includes presentations by distinguished foreign and local engineering industry experts on topics like the future of engineering, industry 4.0., robotics and supplier networks in Latvia.
We hope you will join us to exchange ideas and to form new partnerships in Latvia!
The programme will include:
- Overview of the present mechanical engineering sector in Latvia – statistics, insights, perspectives and challenges of today;
- Discussions on the future of engineering sector, new markets and development of supplier networks in regional, national and international levels;
- Networking and matchmaking event for the foreign buyers and local companies.
- The language of the Forum will be English with the simultaneous translation into Latvian and Russian;
- Attendance is free of charge;
- All the events will be strictly regulated according to the Convid-19 global situation. The procedure of the Forum might proceed also in a form of webinar or online conference instead of on-site attendance;
- This event is aimed exclusively for attracting foreign buyers.
B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20-30 minutes are usually enough to build connections. This event will allow for participants to have a matchmaking on-site as well as virtually. Participants who are not interested to take part in matchmaking event are still welcome to visit the forum.