The Forum will be held at Riga, Latvia on November 25th, 2020. Registration starts at 08:00.
The programme will include:
- Presentation of the Industry 4.0 expert;
- Overview of the mechanical engineering sector in Latvia – success stories, statistics, insights, perspectives and challenges of today and beyond;
- Discussions about the new markets;
- Discussions about global supply chains and the Covid-19 influence;
- International logistics;
- B2B networking and matchmaking event for the foreign buyers and local companies;
- Visit to the exhibition “Tech Industry 2020”;
- Visits to companies in Riga and the Riga region.
Within the framework of the Forum the B2B Matchmaking Event covering interests of foreign buyers with the local Latvian companies will be organized. It this extent we would be able to cover the hotel accommodation in Riga for two buyers per foreign company.